Saturday, April 11, 2009

Could it be...



that this is where I'll live?

After two rollercoaster weeks of negotiations, stress, Plans B through ......, we have a contract on this home in Spring, TX. It is not the house we originally picked out. That one, amazingly, we walked away from once we could no longer reach an agreement with the owners. (Can you believe that in this market?! They let us get away!) These pictures were taken in December (hence the red bows on the exterior lights) so I'm trying to picture the lawn greener, the trees leafed out, and the sky not so dreary. Oh, and the rocks in the front beds don't stay with the house.

This house, on the same street no less, I have not stepped one foot in. We drove by it when I was out there but I don't remember much. So I have put my trust in God, my husband, Internet slideshows and told D "Yes, make an offer." CRAZY!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Wow, it's beautiful! I hope it works out for you.

patti said...

Really...its super gorgeous! Im so impressed...Texas: where you get alota bang for your buck!!

Katie said...

YAY!! It is SO beautiful, are you excited?