Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Inspired by Rebekah

I woke up on the dancing side of the bed today.

So I put on my blue tutu and my pink ballet slippers and pirouetted to breakfast.

I tapped my toes while I ate Cheerios and bananas.

I wiggled and giggled as I brushed my teeth.

I built the tallest tower ever and did the cha-cha.

At lunchtime, I arabesqued, tip-toe, on my step stool while I spread peanut butter and strawberry jam.

I tried to dance with my brother, but he’s too wobbly. He clapped for me instead.

Mom made dinner with the radio on. I jumped and hopped, raised my arms so high, and spun around and around and around until I was dizzy.

I boogied and I scooted. I leaped and I twirled. I did the jitterbug. I danced all day long.

And at night, I danced on my daddy’s feet all the way to bed, where I danced some more in the dreams in my head.

3 comments:

patti said...

what a delight!
Almost four is lovely!

Vicki said...

So sweet!

Katie said...

sweet, sweet. Knew she'd look awesome in that light blue... glad to see she's enjoying it. :)