Monday, November 17, 2008

Day One

We are tired!! I fell asleep last night at 7:00, woke up at 10:00 and didn't go back to sleep until 2-3 hours later! What a night!

But the flight was fine, we barely made our connection in Frankfort (Dave left his belt on going through security and was delayed a bit). The Frankfort airport is nuts! When we left the plane, we walked out onto the tarmac and into a waiting mini-bus that took us to the terminal. Left there, made our way to our depature terminal (up, up, down, down, all around), got through a customs check (stamp in my passport!!), and then....boarded another mini-bus that circled around and brought us to our next plane. All in wet, drizzle-y 50 degree weather. Crazy!

I didn't bring my camera cord b/c I thought Dave's computer had the same memory card slot mine has but not... so no pictures.

We're hitting the streets now so more later!

1 comment:

patti said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! I cant wait! The journey has begun! I was praying for you last night that you would have a great time! xo